Play Leader Responsibilities
- To design and lead games on the KS1 and KS2 playground.
- To promote positive play.
- To set a good example to all children.
- To encourage all children to have active playtimes.
- To be responsible for keeping the shed tidy and organised.
- To be fair with all children.
- To take part in Play Leader training twice a year.
Sports Committee Responsibilities
- To be enthusiastic and committed to the role.
- To meet with the rest of the committee and Miss Mallett at least three times yearly.
- To encourage others to be more active in and out of school.
- To keep classes up to date with significant sporting events throughout the year.
- To regularly assist staff in ensuring the PE Store is kept organised.
- Help staff set up PE lessons.
- To create even more active links with the wider community.