Anti Bullying Ambassador Aims
- To stamp out any bullying at Burton upon Stather Primary School
- To raise awareness of mental health issues at age appropriate levels
- To plan and deliver an assembly on how to deal with older children when they are unkind, particularly out of school
- To organise a whole school 'it's cool to be kind' day
- To promote pupil and staff well-being
If you would like further information about any aspect of Anti - Bullying please come in to school at any time or access the following websites:
We are stamping out bullying at Burton Stather Primary School ...
Meet our Anti Bullying Ambassadors. Their aim is to ensure our school, especially at playtimes, is a fun, friendly and safe place to be. These students are responsible for handing out 'smileys' to pupils who are being a good friend at playtime. On Friday, in our achievement assembly, we award a 'smiley' t shirt to one person from each class who has shown superb friendship qualities!
Our very first 'smiley' t-shirt winners...way back in 2014